Monday, October 20, 2008

I Took A Break From Watching Gossip Girl And Look What Happened


We went canoeing with Lucy, Matt, and Jim on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, and the guy who strapped our canoe to Matt's car forgot to open the doors, so we had to slide in the windows. What and Outdoor Adventure! It was sort of swampy before we got in the lake, but I got to sit in the middle of the canoe and not do anything, so it was mostly a perfect trip! Afterwards, I took a 3 hour nap, because I am the biggest baby on Earth, while Dave played guitar in the basement.

Later that night, we rocked out to The Ramones and ate ice cream with David* and Jennie. David got really into it and shouted out the window at people, I wanted to yell something, but I knew it wouldn't be as good as, "ACT LIKE YOU'RE JERKING OFF!". Then we snuggled with their pups and watched MST3- Santa Conquers the Martians.



Dave and Jennie fell asleep, David might have too. I'm not sure because I was too busy trying to get Mitsy to chill out and cuddle with me.

On Sunday we went to Indy with David and Jennie. I bought a ton of extravagant headbands and other things that reminded me of Gossip Girl. We went out to eat afterwards, and Dave and I ordered the same thing, because we are the same human. He was really full after dinner, refusing to take my Kung Pao scraps, yet wanted a massive ice cream cone immediately after we left. I guess he deserved it after patiently waiting around for hours while Jennie and I went nuts at the H&M.

*From here on out, I'm refering to MY Dave as just plain ol' Dave, and Davorr as David, unless he has any better ideas.

No comments: