Monday, February 2, 2009

I Lub U Lily


The new Lily Allen leaked! 

Now I can listen to The Fear without having to constantly go on youtube! So far, I really like "22", "The Fear", and "Fuck You". But then again, I'm only four songs in, so I'll most likely wind up loving all of it.

Lily would totally be my guilty pleasure if I actually felt guilty about loving her snarky pop music! Her songs are really honest about awkward situations that other artists don't sing so frankly about.  "Not Fair" is all about how it's not fair that her boyfriend sucks at sex, "Knock 'Em Out" (Off of Alright Still) is about how awkward it is trying to turn down people that relentlessly hit on you,  and "Friday Night" (Again, off of her previous album) is about dealing with bitchy girls at the 'club'. 

LOL @ these comments. *Click to enlarge*

"Yah,this song is kool,but y dos she sweare "

1 comment:

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

loving this album... course it's not as new as it was when you wrote this... But she is a fave of mine